Support the Department of Rehabilitation Sciences professional and post-professional programs through research, teaching, and service. The breadth and depth of activities will be based on incoming rank.
- Procure grants to support and sustain an ongoing research agenda
- Maintain a productive presentation and publication record.
- Participate in research collaborations across the campus to contribute to the multi-disciplinary research goals for the campus.
- Mentor students and/or faculty in research across the DPT, MOT, DSc and or PhD programs
- Teach and participate in the integrated professional level PT and OT curriculum, and the post-professional programs
- Advise and mentor students
- Support and promote a collaborative and positive learning environment for students
- Work closely with Program Directors to ensure courses aligned with curriculum design and measure student outcomes.
- Use innovative and evidence-based teaching strategies
- Participate in University, College, Department, and/or Program service
- Contribute to the development of innovative and/or interprofessional outreach programs
- Participate in respective professional associations