SECURITY PERSONNEL- Job Description
The on-site Security Personnel will direct Lazy River Products' security functions, including physical security and safety of employees, facilities, and assets. This position is responsible for the efficiency of business, maintaining control of diverse business operations, and securing the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth. The Security Personnel is also responsible for all aspects of physical security, loss prevention and protection of all company assets and employees at Lazy River Products.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Oversee and deploy established emergency, safety and security procedures and updates these plans as necessary
· Will conduct daily inspection of facility, cameras and alarms including perimeter of building
· Monitor alarms, cameras and primary contacts on call list and respond as needed
· Daily maintenance of visitor log and other logs as assigned
· ID customers for age verification prior to accessing Retail facilities
· Provide guidance for security signage and locations
· Maintain the integrity of the security system, including codes and functionality
· Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors including inspectors
· Check-in, validate and accompany visitors against manifests
· Assist with parking when required
· Assist in planning for facility tours
· Supervise and assist with all facility deliveries (Retail and Production)
Supervise and monitor clients and employees in all phases of daily routines
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND SKILLS REQUIRED
Operate with direct supervision from the Director of Operations. Follow established safety and security policies and procedures and contributes to the development of new ones that drive the culture, efficiency, and productivity in the Dispensary. This position reports directly to the Director of Operations.
ABOUT LAZY RIVER PRODUCTS
Lazy River Products is a vertically integrated cannabis cultivation and product development company in Dracut, MA who, at its core, will produce the highest quality cannabis and cannabis related products in New England.
Our Executive Management Team each has more than 20 years of experience in their respective fields of business entrepreneurship, corporate technology, and cultivation/horticulture. They have combined their expertise and together have formed a brain trust comprised of some of the best resources in the industry today. Their shared goal is to use data and process driven methodologies along with a strong customer service focus to create one of the leading brands in the industry and a successful organization that drives lasting change within the local communities it serves.
At Lazy River Products it is our mission to be recognized as the Commonwealths premier fully integrated cannabis-based Product Development Company.
Our goal is to consistently deliver trusted small batch, craft quality products and exceptional service to our customers and the local communities for which we serve.
At our core we provide professional, compliant, and socially responsible standards that raise the bar and will be the new definition for excellence in the Cannabis Industry here in Massachusetts.
We will always diligently work within each of the local communities we touch to help facilitate strategies to further enhance economic opportunity, build strong neighborhoods and provide a solid framework for quality growth and development.
“Give Back, Grow, Succeed”
*We are an EOE who encourages minorities, women, veterans, people with disabilities, and people of all gender identities and sexual orientations to apply for this position*