The Pinkerton Director serves as the “Trusted Risk Advisor” by anticipating the clients' needs and recommending world-class corporate risk management solutions. Overseeing all aspects of an assigned geographic area, the Director is responsible for the achievement of assigned business development objectives, on-going employee management, and the consistent application of Pinkerton's Service Delivery Standards, while ensuring optimal business results.
Essential Functions Include:
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance and excellence.
- Establish and maintain "trusted advisor" relationships with new and existing clients;
- Regularly contact clients to ensure that the highest level of corporate risk management is being delivered.
- Responsible for the year-over-year revenue growth of the assigned field office/geographic area;
- Communicate with the Managing Director regarding trends relative to fixed and variable costs and financial impact of present and anticipated business activity.
- Review records and other financial data that impacts revenue growth and profitability.
- Partner with the Sales Support and Marketing departments to identify client prospects and market trends.
- Participate in business development activities including sales presentations, RFPs, and contract negotiations.
- Participate in local networking opportunities including industry and/or client sponsored events, seminars, and training.
- Submit requisitions for new and/or replacement positions associated with client contracts;
- Partner with Pinkerton's Talent Acquisition team to review, interview, and orientate new employees assigned to billable positions.
- Plan, assign, supervise, and direct work;
- Effectively manage PDPs (Pinkerton Dedicated Professionals), Operation Managers where applicable, and other full and part-time employees through active communication and on-going skill development.
- Conduct annual budget analysis and present field office budget to Pinkerton leadership.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Bachelor's degree with at least seven years of business management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.