The Digital Marketing Specialist directly manages performance marketing campaigns on Google (search & GDN) and Facebook. Your role is part strategist --- Come up with campaign ideas by gathering feedback, conducting market research, auditing performance, and conducitng competitive research. Your role is part campaign manager--- by working with teammates in graphic design, web design & development, copywriters to develop ads and landing pages. Your role is part optimizer --- conducting bid optimization, key word pruning, and program management, test & learn strategies, and performance reporting. You’ll serve our internal customers, our 700+ branch locations and our corporate lead generation team, to deliver high converting mortgage and real estate leads.
Essential Job Functions:
- Implement and optimize successful paid search campaigns, demonstrating revenue goals, efficiency and volume.
- Work cross-functionally with copywriters, designers, web developers, artists to develop campaigns and tests
- Research campaign ideas through customer feedback, product research, and competitor intelligence to develop new campaign ideas
- Manage budgets according to client
- Identify opportunities to grow leads and improve profitability of campaigns
- Communicate results and opportunities within paid search and display efforts
- Contribute to campaign performance reports, using data to tell stories, and provide actionable insights for team members as well as clients
Required Education and Experience:
- 2-3 years of digital performance marketing experience, including search marketing (agency and/or mortgage experience a plus)
- Experience with Google AdWords
- Experience with other Google Ads products (Youtube, display, gmail) and/or Facebook ads a plus
- A willingness to initiate change as the company grows to streamline processes and improve efficiencies
- Google Ads Certified
- Google Analytics Certified