Location: Albany/Poughkeepsie, NY, US, 12201
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
Field Clinical Representative- (Rhythm Management) -
About the role:
Promotes commercially-approved company products through education of current and potential customers, implant and patient clinic coverage within a defined region by providing clinical education, sales strategy and support in order to assist in achieving projected sales goals and increasing sales revenues within product segments. May also support day-to-day field execution and management of Boston Scientific clinical trials at selected clinical trial centers centers in accordance with all applicable SOPs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- 3-5 years work experience with Bachelor's degree in Biomedical Engineering, Science, Math, Business, Nursing preferred and/or equivalent technical work experience.
- 3 years in a Boston Scientific clinical position or 2 years with completed/passed IBHRE certification that is active. External equivalent is 4+ years competitive CRM clinical work experience with a completed/passed IBHRE certification that is active, OR minimum 8 years cardiac-related clinical work experience with completed/passed NASPE/IBHRE certification.
- The ability to understand, communicate and train others in the use and understanding of complex medical device software algorithms as it pertains to device therapy and diverse disease states.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of the medical community including patients.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a highly-motivated team where flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment are paramount and urgency often dictates a dynamic work schedule.
- Ability to take rotational 24/7 call with a sales team involving holidays, weekends.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently, efficiently and effectively where daily schedule varies by hours worked and tasks managed while remaining accountable to company, region and team goals.
- Previous experience working in an Electrophysiology (EP) Lab, device clinic and/or Cardiac Catheterization (Cath) Lab.
- Medical device sales, sales support, clinical education and/or clinical research experience.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 463704
Nearest Major Market: Albany
Job Segment: Clinic, Medical, Engineer, Law, Medical Technology, Healthcare, Engineering, Legal