The Marketing Project Manager for UCLA Health is a front line, consultative role involving both strategic thinking and collaborative partnerships with marketing managers, vendors, clients and stakeholders. In this role, you will manage web, email, technology projects across the system and ensure that they are delivered on time, on budget and that the final interactive deliverables meet the client’s requirements as well as UCLA Health’s standards.
As our Marketing Project Manager, you will be relied upon to follow Project Management best practices and will apply either Waterfall or Agile project management methodology when appropriate. Developing documentation throughout the project life-cycle is key to the success of this position, as is supporting new department processes that will lead to increased efficiency and efficacy.
- Proficiency in MS Office, HTML and CMS, Experience with Project Management Software
- 5-7 years related work experience required, at least 3 solid years working with digital marketing and/or related project management
- Certified in both Waterfall and Agile Project Management Methodology
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required or Agile certification
- Experience with Web-based initiatives of all sizes
- Experience developing and maintaining a full range of project documentation, including project plans, functional requirements, communications plans and project status reports
- Ability to manage a cross-functional team, including remote contributors, creative contributors, including understanding of digital and creative terminology, asset types and experience managing these individuals for time, scope, and budget
- High level of aptitude for understanding technical systems and functionality
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem solving skills
- Experience managing web development projects for a Content Management System
- Experience building digital workflows within an MRM system a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline strongly preferred
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.