Please include a cover letter describing your interest and how you meet the qualifications for this role.
The Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition (RHSC, or the Coalition) is a global partnership of more than 500 public, private, and non-governmental organizations dedicated to ensuring that all people in low- and middle-income countries can choose, obtain, and use affordable, high-quality supplies and related services to ensure their better reproductive health. Our Brussels-based Secretariat is staffed and managed by PATH, an international, nonprofit organization that helps communities around the world break longstanding cycles of poor health. The Secretariat also includes staff based in Washington, DC, Seattle, Lima, Dakar and Chengdu.
PATH, on behalf of the Coalition Secretariat, is seeking a User Engagement Specialist (GFPVAN) to support the Global Family Planning Visibility & Analytics Network (GFPVAN), governed by a Steering Committee of supply chain professionals. The GFPVAN supports cost-effective delivery of family planning products to developing countries by allowing supply chain professionals to make coordinated supply and planning decisions based on shared visibility into a common set of data. The User Engagement Specialist (GFPVAN) will take full responsibility for the GFPVAN users’ experience, ensuring they have everything they need to successfully leverage the GFPVAN platform and data for critical time-sensitive decision making. S/he will work closely with users across the spectrum (from developing countries to manufacturers) to understand their needs and identify process improvement opportunities, develop and deliver trainings, and maintain a knowledge portal for users. Reporting to the Data & Technology Project Manager (GFPVAN), s/he will work closely with the selected IT vendor, the Control Tower Planning Manager, super users from member organizations, and other GFPVAN implementing partners in material development and training delivery.
This position will involve up to 30% travel, including international travel to developing countries. This position is contingent on project funding.
Develop and deliver trainings
- Act as the main GFPVAN Master Trainer, overseeing the training and support of other Master Trainers, and the roll-out and quality of all GFPVAN trainings
- Prepare and deliver capacity building sessions that range from one-on-one in-depth tutorials to multi-day trainings for entire teams, as needed
- Maintain existing and develop new training materials, ensuring their alignment with Standard Operating Procedures and other user documentation
- Roll-out a strategy for self-service trainings on an electronic platform
- Orient users to new platform enhancements and fixes
- Serve as a user advocate to respond to user platform and process questions, and to escalate user platform and data issues for resolution
Manage process improvement efforts
- Coordinate with super users from each member organization to organize and conduct process improvement efforts across the user base, including process mapping, requirements gathering and documentation, and process documentation
- Document a standard process mapping strategy for the GFPVAN
Manage new user processes, as needed
- Maintain and update existing and new Standard Operating Procedures, role descriptions, organizational charts, user training documentation and other needed user learning documentation
- Together with the Data & Technology Project Manager and the IT vendor, maintain and update user knowledge management strategies (including electronic self-service strategies) that align with the overall knowledge management strategy
Liaise between the community of users and other stakeholders
- Manage user vetting and user system onboarding processes on the front-end, working with the back-end Control Tower Administrator
- Facilitate the Super User Group
- Coordinate closely with the Member Relations Project Manager to provide input to the development of onboarding tool kits, including messaging and value propositions
- Participate in other taskforces and workstreams as required to support scale-up and process improvement
- Organize and manage special projects as needed for the GFPVAN
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a professional setting working closely on user-centered process improvement, trainings and/or adult learning theory related to user uptake of a technology initiative. Supply chain technology training experience preferred; a plus if in the healthcare space
- Able to demonstrate examples of developed curricula, and statistics on number of people trained by thematic areas
- Experience employing a data-centered skillset that involves training users on data analytics with a preference for supply chain and healthcare experience
- Genuine love of the intersection between supply chain, data, and technology demonstrated through academic background, hands-on experience or adjacent work in design, business, operations, policy, product or project management.
- Proficient in MS Office suite, with strong Microsoft Word and power point skills
- A team player with attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication ability; able to communicate and document complex processes in a clear and concise manner (be prepared to share a writing sample)
- Enjoy working with clients and have a customer-centric attitude
- Able to thrive in ambiguity and understand how to take one step at a time to work through complex problems
- Able to engage in domestic and international travel estimated at 30% Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Business Development, Corporate Training, Software Development, Strategic Planning