- Serves as the designated Division of Information Technology (DIT) Field Office Representative (FOR) for the Chief Information Officer Organization (CIOO) to implement the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Serves as the principal focal point and coordinating interface with the client Divisions of the Corporation in the Field Offices on all DIT IT services. Exercises IT responsibility for multiple FDIC Field Offices.
- Serves as the principal focal point and coordinating interface with the client Divisions in the implementation of major IT improvement programs, renovations, and service implementations within the Regional and Field Offices of the FDIC.
- Monitors the operation and functions of the local area networks (LAN) within the Field Offices, and the integration of such LANs with the Regional Office networks and other telecommunications systems.
- Supports and implements hardware, software and network configuration of the client server environment of all systems within the Field Office of his/her responsibility. Has functional and operational responsibility for all IT equipment within the Field Offices.
- Prepares and coordinates operational specifications and procedures for the installation and implementation of IT improvements, renovations, and service implementations at the Field Offices of the Corporation.
- Prepares operational specifications and procedures for implementation of systems at the Field Office level. Specifies hierarchical structure and systems configuration interface plans for deployed systems in the Field Offices.
- Consults with and advises clients of IT considerations with respect to overall FDIC functions in support of IT activities and in satisfying current information requirements.
- Advises and coordinates with other Division management at the Field and Regional Office level, and with DIT management at the Regional and Headquarter level, of the operational status of all IT and telecommunication systems assets in the Field Offices.
- Serves as a member of the Client Services Section team and partners collaborates with both Headquarters and Regional counterparts.
- Continuously monitors and analyzes evolving IT requirements of his/her clients in the Field Offices. Proposes specific changes to the IT infrastructure requirement at his/her Field Offices to DIT HQ based upon analyses of the client Division's needs in the Field Offices.
- Routinely performs analyses of operational requirements in the Field Offices as compared to the clients stated needs.
2019-KCD-B0062 WHO MAY BE CONSIDERED: All United States Citizens. (Applicants with status or those eligible under special hiring authorities, should apply under FDIC merit promotion announcement 2019-KC-B0061. However, if you desire consideration also under this public non-status announcement, you must apply to both. Status applicants are current permanent Federal employees in the competitive service and former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility.)
2019-KC-B0061 WHO MAY BE CONSIDERED: Applicants with status (i.e., current permanent Federal employees in the competitive service and former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility); those eligible for appointment under special hiring authorities; and veterans eligible for a VEOA appointment. Applicants without status should apply under FDIC announcement 2019-KCD-B0062 to be considered.