For more than 55 years, GPD Group has been providing architectural, engineering and planning services to clients across the United States. With a diverse team of over 600 professionals, it is our passion for our work and our commitment to our mission that unites us.
When the work is done, let’s have some fun. That’s our internal motto here at GPD Group. We’re passionate about the work we do and the relationships we build with clients. And we encourage all of our employees to share their ideas and creativity freely. We don’t have a corporate ladder to climb – we have open doors, instead. Everyone here is treated equally, a benefit to being an employee-owned company. GPD is currently seeking a Proposal Coordinator for the Marketing team in our Akron, Ohio office location.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead the proposal process by working cross-functionally with business development, senior staff, and other marketing team members to design, write, and produce proposals, presentations, and other marketing collateral in alignment with brand standards
- Maintain marketing database for projects and resumes
- Write, develop, and perform ongoing maintenance of qualifications materials
- Execute multiple marketing efforts within a fast-paced, collaborative and fun working environment
- Transform information into a compelling, client-focused story
- Collaborate with our graphic designer to deliver high-quality proposals
- Minimum of 3-5 years of marketing or related experience in proposal and presentation development, preferably in Engineering and Architecture
- Prior experience preparing SF 330 and custom proposals is required.
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Marketing, Communications, English or Business Administration is preferred.
- Ability to navigate confidently in Adobe (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to meet schedules, organize complex material, determine appropriate level of effort, understand technical/professional service-related material and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with multiple parties internally/externally and produce/package submittals
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills and the ability to coordinate the activities of various team members and to prioritize tasks when faced with multiple deadlines.
- Champions GPD's vision of providing outstanding customer service
- Displays excellent written and verbal communication skills in a dynamic environment.
- Thrives in a teamwork-oriented environment and is able to offer constructive feedback and direction to support goals.
GPD offers a compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with matching and company contribution
- Vacation & Sick Time
- And much more…
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer-M/F/Disabled/VetTo apply, please follow the link: http://gpdgroup.com/careers/job-listings/ Proposal Coordinator