IT Specialist (DATA MGT), CG-2210-12/13 (Permanent)
Division of Information Technology
Enterprise Technology Branch
Enterprise Information Management Section
Duty Location: Washington, DC
Number of Vacancies: 1 (One)
Open Period: 04/03/2019 – 04/17/2019
WHO MAY BE CONSIDERED: Open to All US. Citizens.
Link: Click below on 'APPLY NOW' button
WHO MAY BE CONSIDERED: Applicants with status (i.e., current permanent Federal employees in the competitive service and former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility); those eligible for appointment under special hiring authorities; and veterans eligible for a VEOA appointment.
Link: CLICK HERE
- Participates in the data analysis, design and development of systems, including logical and/or physical data design, data creation, analysis and evaluation of data and information requirements for new applications, and data access consultation with development staff.
- Assesses customer business processes and activities, performing data analysis to document and diagram business tasks and processed that may be enhanced.
- Actively promotes the concept of data sharing, data quality, and data standards and performs preliminary analysis for proposed application development projects to determine the corporate impact of planned application systems.
- Applies knowledge and skill of Enterprise Information Architecture tools; planning and designing business process and analysis and provides data impact analyses and provides data analysis support to applications and reports.
- Works with end users and application developers to perform data mapping, resolve data usage conflicts and other issues regarding the integrity of data.