The ideal candidate will have expertise in:
- Supervisory and team leadership experience of expert IT professionals.
- Managing network and phone infrastructure implementation and level 3 Incident Response
- Project Management experience – communicating and coordinating with internal and external departments
- Commitment to Professional Development
- Network design, implementation and administration with an emphasis on Government and Utilities, IP networking with Cisco technologies, advanced routing protocols, network redundancy, network security, wireless networking, VPN, VoIP, Video Conferencing and Public Key Infrastructure.
- Strong Preference will be given to candidates who have current CCNP R&S certification.
Strong Preference will be given to candidates who have a programming and scripting background.
Please visit our website to apply.
Digital Content Development, Software Engineering, Software Development
$67,873.00 - $104,862.00 Annually