At Morrill & Janes Bank and Trust, behind our local touch lies the support of one of the nation’s top 100 Banking organizations.
We are currently seeking a Financial Consultant to join our team in Lenexa, KS. This position helps clients accomplish financial objectives by assessing financial situations, develops and presents financial strategies and plans; and monitors changes in financial status and life circumstances.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or General Studies
• 1-3 years of successful financial sales experience
• Knowledge of the finance industry, equity shares, bonds, commodities mutual funds, etc.
• Certifications: FINRA Series 7; FINRA Series 66 (preferred) or 63; Life and Health Insurance License
We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Morrill & Janes Bank and Trust. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off (PTO), community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members