Since 1923, NCCI has been committed to fostering a healthy workers compensation system. We are the nation’s trusted source for accurate, objective workers compensation information. Learn about how you can contribute to our company’s success in the following position:
Responsible for all aspects of contracting, planning, communicating and executing both internal and external high profile corporate events and meetings. Duties also include project management, vendor management, budget management and site selection. Contributes to long-term strategic plan for Marketing Communications and Events Team, ensuring that all goals and objectives are met.
Position requires up to 60% travel which will include overnight stays.
Responsible for managing and executing high profile, customer-facing meetings & events such as the Annual Issues Symposium, Data Educational Program, Assigned Carrier Conference, Executive Team Meetings and Events, Board of Director Meetings, and other internal and external meetings while maximizing return on investment. Manages budget oversight of high profile, customer-facing meetings & events; Ensures fiscal responsibility through complete budget preparation, management and reconciliation.
Applies innovative and creative thinking to the development of comprehensive meeting planning & communications strategies to meet company, divisional and department objectives; Ensures all customer-facing meetings align with corporate strategy and brand. Annual Issues Symposium
• Overall budget management and billing reconciliation
• Strategic implementation of overall event branding within hotel property
• Develop and implement strategy for sponsorships and managing sponsor relationships
• Direct oversight of main event logistics
• Speaker Management
• Vendor management to include multimedia production, entertainment and on-site staffing etc.
• Management of other AIS responsibilities including registration, networking activities, hotel logistics, partner activities, VIP considerations, and on-site staffing.
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree and seven years of meeting and event management experience in a corporate environment or combination of agency and corporate environment, including two years of direct management of projects or people.In lieu of Bachelor’s degree, incumbent must have at least ten years of meeting and event management experience in corporate environment or combination of agency and corporate environment. 1. Expertise in meeting and event management disciplines.
2. Ability to develop, manage, track and implement projects, processes, and budgets effectively.
3. Ability to collaborate across teams and communicate with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
4. Demonstrate leadership and vision in managing major projects or initiatives.
5. Inform and influence key stakeholders.
6. Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines with creative problem solving.
7. Detail oriented with meticulous planning, organizational and negotiating skills.
8. Strong writing and presentation skills.
Preferred Education, Experience and Skills:
Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) and/or Certificate in Meeting Management (CMM)
At NCCI, we recognize that our employees are the reason our legacy endures today. We’re motivated by the opportunity to do challenging and interesting work, and our Total Rewards package attracts top talent. Our employees care about each other and the communities in which they live and work. Our values of integrity, respect, quality and excellence, responsibility, and commitment, guide our success.Experience NCCI.We require a drug screen and background check. EEO/ Smoke Free environment