Delta Apparel, Inc. is an international design, marketing, manufacturing, and sourcing company that features a diverse portfolio of lifestyle basic and branded Activewear Apparel and headwear. The Company specializes in selling casual and athletic products across distribution tiers, including specialty stores, boutiques, department stores, mid-tier and mass chains, and the U.S. military.
The Company's operations are located throughout the United States, Honduras, El Salvador, and Mexico.
We are currently hiring an Online Merchandiser Duluth, GA location.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage all aspects of product merchandising on the deltaapparel.com website. Below is a summary of duties and responsibilities. The list is not exhaustive and other duties may be assigned.
- Product attribute & image uploads through the admin panel or CSV builder
- On Site search term optimization
- Landing page creation
- Position products in collections and evaluate success
- Create & update SEO friendly product descriptions maintaining product details
- Maintaining accurate product recommendations
- Strategize with web merchandising team
- Research our customer demographic
- Maintain product additions and deletions
- Use Google Analytics to track effects of changes, sales history and trends to make future merchandising recommendations.
- Implement promo codes under supervision
- Use merchandising knowledge to support online and offline sales campaigns
- Manage sale pricing and clearance products
- Maintain visual appeal on site through knowledge and research
- Continuous testing and process improvement
- Maintain image and color swatch library and maintenance while determining current and future needs
- Write copy as needed for SEO goals
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or similarly related field preferred but not required. Experience and employment history will be considered.
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office
- Experience in eCommerce merchandising (B2B preferred)
- Experience with SEO
- Experience with HTML, CSS, & Web Image Optimization
- Excellent & effective communication internally and externally when needed
- Aptitude in data analysis and familiarity with Google Analytics
- Experience in using CRM’s (like Magento, Shopify) to maintain web content and products
- Exposure to Photoshop preferred
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Ability to demonstrate strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization