Brentwood School inspires every student to:
Think critically and creatively.
Shape a future with meaning.
Administrative Assistant, East Campus Admissions
Brentwood School, a vibrant and diverse K-12 independent school, is seeking applications from qualified candidates interested in the position of Administrative Assistant, East Campus Admissions. This is a full-time, 12-month position with a workload that can vary greatly during the course of the year.
The principal responsibilities include:
- Represent Brentwood School as the first point of contact for applicant families
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of all admissions files for grades 6-12
- Upload and record applicant materials into the onBoard database and follow-up with families or schools for missing information as needed
- Maintain calendars for the Admissions Team, including the scheduling of interviews and tours and other appointments as needed
- Tour prospective families and assist with the Tour Guide Program
- Support the Admissions Office in the planning and execution of all 6-12 admissions events: open houses and transition events (some weekend work required)
- Track RSVP’s, create name tags, prepare materials, register applicants for events
- Order and maintain office supplies for the department
- Perform duties as assigned by the Director of Admissions, East Campus or the Senior Administrative Team
The Administrative Assistant, East Campus Admissions should:
- Possess a detail-oriented approach to work and outstanding organizational skills
- Have excellent communication skills including writing and listening
- Be collaborative and flexible with a genuine enthusiasm for working with colleagues, families, and students
- Cultivate an equitable and diverse school community
In addition, a candidate should possess the following qualities and attributes:
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Office Suite
- Discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential admissions information
- Willingness and ability to prioritize assignments, look ahead at what might be needed next, and multitask
- Sense of humor, warmth of personality, and energy
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Strong cross-cultural competency skills
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
Brentwood School is dedicated to the creation of a diverse faculty and staff that better represents our student body and the city of Los Angeles. For further information about Brentwood School, please visit the school’s website: www.bwscampus.com.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume, and three references electronically to the person listed below. In your letter, highlight your education and experience specifically related to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
100 S. Barrington Place
Los Angeles, CA 90049