IT Specialist, CG-2210-13 (Permanent)
Chief Information Officer Organization
Division of Information Technology
Infrastructure Services Branch
Client Services Section
Dallas Client Services
Duty Location: Oklahoma, OK and Knoxville, TN
Number of Vacancies: 2 (Two)
Open Period: 09/17/2018 – 09/28/2018
WHO MAY BE CONSIDERED: Open to All US. Citizens.
WHO MAY BE CONSIDERED: Applicants with status (i.e., current permanent Federal employees in the competitive service and former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility); those eligible for appointment under special hiring authorities; and veterans eligible for a VEOA appointment.
- Supports the development and implementation of technical solutions to the IT needs of the Corporation's Divisions, at its Field Offices nationwide.
- Supports and coordinates the implementation of major IT improvement programs, renovations, and service implementations within the Regional and Field Offices of the FDIC.
- Serves as the principal focal point for DIT IT and telecommunications services provided in the Field Offices of the Corporation.
- Serves as the designated DIT Field Office Representative (FOR) to implement the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Monitors the operation and functions of the local area networks (LAN) within the Field Offices(s), and the integration of such LANs with the Regional Office networks and other telecommunications systems.
- Supports and implements hardware, software and network configuration of the client server environment of all systems within the Field Office of his/her responsibility.
- Prepares operational specifications and procedures for implementation of systems at the Field Office level. Specifies hierarchical structure and systems configuration interface plans for deployed systems in the Field Office (s).