Employee Family Protection, Inc. is an innovative leader specializing in employee benefits education, enrollment and administration services. With a 38-year track record of success, EFP is a strategic partner to insurance carriers and brokers and a trusted benefits advisor to employers across the nation.
If you are looking for a fun and challenging career, EFP is the place for you!
The IT Project Manager oversees the process of planning, executing and delegating responsibilities around EFP’s information technology projects and goals and acts as liaison between clients, vendors, and consultants. The IT Project Manager ensures that projects are delivered smoothly on-time and on-budget with minimal unexpected stoppages in work.
- Supervise, plan, and manage projects/programs consisting of a large number of deliverables, complex dependencies, and significant resource needs.
- Work closely with key stakeholders, including senior level executive sponsors, partners, and vendors, to define project scope and ensure timely delivery of all project components.
- Set clear expectations and communicate ongoing project status.
- Define and promote clear understanding of project connection to overall business objectives and results.
- Ensure that project solutions align to defined business strategies and use influence to ensure execution meets long term objectives.
- Effectively manage project resources across multiple projects or project phases both within and outside of direct span of control.
- Apply effective project management methodologies and control techniques.
- Manage overall project risk to ensure identification, escalation, and resolution of issues across multiple delivery groups and/or projects.
- Ensure appropriate operational readiness and production transition planning occurs to provide an effective transition into production.
- Establishes quality and performance targets for projects.
- This leader is expected to instill inspiration in project team by effectively communicating the big picture and clear plan to execute, build commitment and empower others, communicate with clarity, courage and timeliness.
- Provide guidance and escalation for issues and concerns.
- Manage the competing needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Develop requirements, outlines, budgets, and schedules for information technology projects. Initiate, review, or approve modifications to project plans.
- Respond to technical requirements sections of RFPs and related requests for information.
- Create and administer disaster recovery plans that will keep the company functional in the event of a crisis.
- Support data privacy and security initiatives, including staff training and testing.
- Adhere to EFP’s Core Values and Service First philosophy at all times.
- Engage in appropriate professional development and continuous improvement activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
We offer paid training and a full suite of benefits including medical insurance; dental reimbursement program; life, short term, and long term disability insurances; 401(k); and paid time off.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline.
- Five or more years of IT project management experience, including experience managing technology projects from conception to successful implementation.
- Solid project management skills and ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Self-starter, with strong sense of ownership, assertive follow-through, and a passion for the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with excellent analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong computer literacy, analytical and organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Effective conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly evolving technology and environment.
Submit your letter of interest and resume to Recruiting@EFPnow.com. Please enter Job Code ITPM-MPN in the subject line of your e-mail.